Wheel is powered by Vocal.
Vocal is a platform that provides storytelling tools and engaged communities for writers, musicians, filmmakers, podcasters, and other creators to get discovered and fund their creativity.
How does Vocal work?
Creators share their stories on Vocal’s communities. In return, creators earn money when they are tipped and when their stories are read.
How do I join Vocal?
Vocal welcomes creators of all shapes and sizes. Join for free and start creating.
To learn more about Vocal, visit our resources.Show less
Whether you are driving an old clunker or a brand new car, chances are that you would like to change a few things around. Maybe the Ford Fusion you are driving around is an outdated model and you may want to spruce up a few things to make it look more trendy or to get more space on the interior or even to add more functionality to the model. You could have any number of reasons for wanting certain car modifications to be carried out, but check out some of the important ones that you may want to consider getting done, in the near future.
- Sunroof installation: One of the neat things that you can install in your car is a sunroof. A sunroof provides you with the extra ventilation, natural light that you need, and what’s more, it acts like a natural conditioner as well. But above all, it certainly looks trendy and would definitely make your car stand out for the right reasons. You may want to search online for “sunroof installation Melbourne” to locate the nearest repair shop.
- Extend the space: It depends more on the model of car that you are currently driving at the moment—but if the interior is a tad cramped, you may want to modify and move things around, so that you can have the required leg and head room. It is important that you have the required leg and head room so that you can stretch comfortably. Moreover, you can also adjust the interior, so that you end up with more storage space
- Roof: You may also want roof rails or a few more modifications to be carried out, around the roof. You would have to search online for “roof lining repairs in Melbourne,” as that should provide you with information on service shops that can help you carry out the required modifications to your roof.
- Wi-fi: You may also want to opt for extra functionality, by opting to integrate Wi-Fi as well as some of the latest tech gadgets to your car. For example, you may want to include advanced safety applications, including remote viewing, as it can help protect you from unnecessary harm.
- Entertainment: You can also modify the interior of your car to include a new entertainment system, a touch screen display that allows you easy access as well as control to other features of your car. You may also want to include Apple car play, as well.
- Leather seats: You may also want to get the seats changed to something more comfortable—you can go for heated leather seats, and even include a few additional modifications to make the interior of your car seem luxurious and comfortable.
- LED lights: You may also want to go for LED running day lights and modify your old car to include the same.
These are some of the modifications that you can go for, among others. But before you choose a service shop at random to handle the modifications, you may first want to find out if the auto shop comes with a good feedback or not. More than that, you may also want to check and see if the auto repair shop comes with any certification and make a point to check online for reviews. It is always a good idea to check online for customer reviews since that can tell you all you need to know about the auto repair shop and whether they have what it takes, to carry out the required modifications on your car.
You may also want to double check and see if the firm in question offers any warranties, or coverage, as well. Make sure that you carry out due diligence and ensure that the repair/service firm has a good reputation and can carry out the modifications you require.